10.15 - 14.45
GG’s Yard, Laggan, Gatehouse of Fleet, DG7 2ES
Open to all
To book a place contact Val.Angus@sac.co.uk or contact 01835 823322
Efficient beef production requires cows to produce live calves. This meeting has been designed to highlight key pieces of research which will give you the knowledge and tools to maximise live suckler calves on your farm.
• Causes of Calf Loss
• Still Births and Calving Management
• Colostrum Management
• Body Condition and Calf Performance
• The Impact of Cryptosporidiosis
Come along to hear the latest findings and discuss with colleagues and speakers.Take home new ideas to help you wean an extra calf in 2020.
• Timothy Geraghty, SAC Consulting Veterinary Services
• Jayne Orr, University of Glasgow
• Dr Beth Wells, Moredun Research Institute
• Dr Simon Turner, SRUC
• Alex Corbishley, The University of Edinburgh