We are looking to recruit a Research Scientist to provide technical support to the research team developing and testing new vaccines for livestock diseases.
You will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Biology or Biochemistry and
- At least 1 year of experience working in a biology/biochemistry research laboratory.
This is a temporary position funded for 12 months.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to access to training and development opportunities, you will access to:
- Competitive pension scheme – a minimum contribution of 5% and Moredun contributing a maximum of 15%.
- Flexi-time system
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 7 days public holidays and a privilege day
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits platform offering discounts at various retailers
- On site café.
The Moredun Group operates a number of policies including access to a family healthcare scheme and flexible working arrangements. We are also proud to have a Gold Award for the Health Working Lives and works hard to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We are committed to creating a positive and inclusive environment, respecting equality and diversity and encouraging good relations. We welcome applications from people irrespective of their age, sex, religion or belief, race, disability or sexual orientation.