The Moredun Group is seeking an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to join a team working within Moredun Scientific.
You will join a team involved in the conduct of safety and efficacy studies evaluating a range of veterinary and human health products. The Biosafety Division is involved in procedures associated with the testing of biological medicinal products and we are looking for a person to be responsible for the handling of test materials and incoming goods received from clients and suppliers.
The role will involve direct liaison with clients and suppliers to ensure that receipt processes are streamlined and testing timelines are optimised. In addition, there are some required administrative functions such as management of team archiving and the use of project management databases and scheduling tools.
The successful applicant should ideally have worked in a Quality Control environment and have IT/Project Management skills (including use of Microsoft Office, Access and Excel).
You should also have:
- Knowledge of Quality Control environments
- Experience of working within standard operating procedures and risk assessments.
- A keen eye for detail, diligence and the ability to record data accurately as they are a fundamental requirement of this post.
You may be required to participate in weekend rota, for which additional payment is made.
How to apply
Please go to our website where you will find the application form.
To apply, please complete the application form and email the completed form to email@example.com.
In addition to access to training and development opportunities, you will access to:
- Competitive pension scheme – a minimum contribution of 5% and Moredun contributing a maximum of 15%.
- Flexi-time system
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 7 days public holidays and a privilege day
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits platform offering discounts at various retailers
- On site café.
The Moredun Group operates a number of policies including access to a family healthcare scheme and flexible working arrangements. We are also proud to have a Gold Award for the Healthy Working Lives and works hard to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We are committed to creating a positive and inclusive environment, respecting equality and diversity and encouraging good relations. We welcome applications from people irrespective of their age, sex, religion or belief, race, disability or sexual orientation.