The Moredun Foundation Award Scheme
Moredun recognises the value of education, collaboration, experience and travel to improve understanding of the farming and livestock industries, support personal development, and to encourage innovative and diverse contributions to Moredun’s mission to prevent and control infectious diseases of livestock.
As part of its charitable activities, the Moredun Foundation has established an award scheme to provide an opportunity for individuals in the UK to pursue a short term project to broaden their education and experience in areas relating to livestock health and welfare and the agricultural industry.
The TMF Award scheme is open to a wide variety of project proposals. Whether you would like to:
- Acquire a new skill or technique
- Learn from farming practices in another country
- Develop an app to aid the livestock industry
- Carry out a survey to find out current opinion
- Support livestock health in a developing country
- Run a small scientific project
- Create an animated learning tool
- Identify awareness and knowledge levels of a livestock health issue
- Carry out some work experience
- Or something completely different
The Moredun Foundation would like to hear from you. Apply for a TMF Award and move a step closer to achieving your goal.
***The Moredun Foundation Award Scheme is currently closed***
Information for the 2018 scheme will be annouced in late 2017. Please keep an eye on this page or follow us on Twitter @MoredunComms.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to £2,000 is available per award.
- Projects may involve travel, work experience, collaborations with science or the arts and are open to individuals over the age of 18 living in the UK with the condition that you are a member of the Moredun Foundation at the time of applying.
- This award will not fund undergraduate course fees.
- Acceptance of an award carries an obligation to provide a 2000 word written report of their project for publication and dissemination by the Moredun Foundation.
- Each award is given on the express condition that the Moredun Foundation is not under any legal liability whatsoever that may arise from act or omission by the recipient or any third party.
- Successful candidates cannot reapply for a Moredun Foundation Award in the future.
- Employees of the Moredun Group, or members of their families are ineligible to apply for this award scheme.
Not a Member?
Moredun membership allows you to keep up to date with the latest advances in livestock health. You can join or renew your Moredun membership online.
Not a Member?
Keep up to date with Moredun's latest research advances by becoming a member now. Join now